You may be familiar with other Thomson Reuters Know 360 magazines – Forum, Exchange and Dividends. While these publications are focused respectively on legal, ﬁnancial and risk, and tax and accounting professionals, Answers represents Thomson Reuters ﬁrst publication aligned to the government customer sector, and I am proud to be a part of this inaugural issue.
For more than a century, Thomson Reuters has worked with city, county, state and federal governments in the US – and their counterparts around the world – to support the difﬁcult and important role you play on behalf of your customers. To put it plainly, there is no other sector in our economy than government that is asked to do more at the level of the individual and also perform these critical functions at scale.
While the roles and needs of our government customers vary – from law enforcement and prosecutors to judges on the bench, and more – you have a lot in common. You all have customers for whom you’re the only possible provider for the critical needs you serve. You’re on a budget and need tools that understand and anticipate your workﬂow to help you be efﬁcient. And you work collaboratively with other parts of government and the private sector.
And while global trends evolve and change the way you work, what will never change is Thomson Reuters commitment to providing you with the highest standard of service.
In this issue, we showcase the ideas, technologies and best practices that support the important work of government, including:
- A focus on the concept of identity as a fractured amalgamation of four facets utilized around the world
- Using data and information to ﬁght human trafﬁcking and modern-day slavery
- Putting an end to threat ﬁnance as a big business with the right tools and a cooperative, worldwide approach
- Understanding the public-private partnership to combat fraud
- Navigating the deregulation in ﬁnancial services from inside the industry and government
I hope you enjoy Thomson Reuters Answers.
Thomson Reuters Government Solutions
Join the conversation
If you have something to share with our team, let us know at email@example.com or leave us a comment below.