Here are 5 ways to visualize healthcare data in Thomson Reuters Eikon. Healthcare data for financial advisors and analysts is typically found via a significantly fragmented and inefficient workflow.
Financial professionals have to use several different products and spend time reconciling data points to create models. But in the new Healthcare Intelligence app in Thomson Reuters Eikon, we’ve taken the wealth of Eikon content and combined it with powerful detailed drug pipeline information available in Cortellis.
To make healthcare analysis easier — we’ve provided crucial data all in one place.
Healthcare Intelligence enables you to analyze drug pipelines, revenues and competitive landscape for a given location covering more than the following:
- 60,000 drugs
- 2,000 indications
- 115,000 companies
- 43,000 licensing deals
- 205,000 clinical trials
- 245,000 news release
Watch the Healthcare app video
1) Healthcare Intelligence enables you to quickly bring together mission critical information for a given therapeutic area, indication / disease, company or drug in just a few clicks. Consequently you can spend less time collecting and curating drug data from various databases and more time generating insights, formulating investment decisions and assessing opportunities.
2) Use the interactive dashboard to find the number of drugs, companies, deals and trials active or related to a selected therapeutic area or disease. Also you can identify which drugs have patents that are expiring.
3) Drill through to a list of drugs active in lung cancer. You can filter your list by development phase, historical or forecasted sales, mechanism of action, company and more.
4) View the sales for select drugs in a chart and export the underlying data into Excel to be incorporated in financial models for further analysis.
5) You can also click in the companies section to get firm-level details.
Not currently an Eikon user? Get the free trial.