14 Feb 2017
Thomson Reuters allows customers and financial data/technology vendors to create an integrated, end-to-end solution via App Studio in Eikon. They can embed their applications, including content and work flows.
We have selected 3 apps, out of the dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of added functionality available to Eikon users: Echo, Wall Street Horizon Corporate Events and OTAS Core Summary.
1. Echo: Analyze Social Data Streams
Developed and supported by Infinigon Group Inc, ECHO converts social data streams into actionable news and early, pre-mainstream media information and trends, on over twelve thousand North American public companies.
- Early, pre-mainstream media, actionable news
- Trending List of stocks in social
- Volume of real-time social conversation on companies, superimposed over real-time market data
- Actual tweets behind the conversation displayed on clicking individual volume bars
Watch video: Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Analyze Social Data Streams with ECHO App
2. Wall Street Horizon Corporate Events: Stay Ahead of Events
Developed and supported by Wall Street Horizon, WSH Corporate Events combines the most accurate and comprehensive forward-looking and historical datasets into a customizable online application.
- Avoid being surprised by a sudden event-triggered swing in a stock’s price with timely updates
- Save time by finding and updating important and hard-to-find corporate event information
- Avoid the expense of poorly timed investment and trading decisions
Watch video: Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Stay Ahead of Events with WSH Corporate Events App
3. OTAS Core Summary: Spot Opportunities and Risks in Equities
Developed and supported by OTAS Technologies, OTAS Core Summary provides equity market analytics to Portfolio Managers and Traders so they have the power to see relevant signals and risk forecasts for every important market instrument.
- A Decision Support Platform that alerts portfolio managers and traders to hidden risks and opportunities concealed in market data.
- New idea generation looking at divergence between asset classes.
- Risk filter & timing insight before executing new trades.
Watch video: Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Spot Opportunities and Risks in Equities with OTAS Core Summary App