Thomson Reuters allows customers and financial data/technology vendors to create an integrated, end-to-end solution via App Studio in Eikon. They can embed their applications, including content and work flows.
We have selected three more apps, out of the dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of added functionality available to Eikon users.
1. SavaNet App: data and analytics for your models
Developed and supported by SavaNet LLC, the app provides users with complete working analyst consensus models that can be edited and downloaded to Excel.
There’s also advanced analytical and discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation analyses.
The app allows users to:
- Massively decrease the time it takes to build valuation models for companies
- Value companies using the most accurate and extensive long-term valuation series and price targeting tools available in the marketplace
- Compare company financial models in a detailed, yet standardized format and track relative valuations over time
Watch video — Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: SavaNet Financial Modeling & Valuation App
2. FactEntry Credit Corporate Actions App: monitor events impacting Fixed Income/CDS
Developed and supported by FactEntry, the FactEntry Credit Corporate Actions App is a powerful announcement monitoring tool, with a special focus on events impacting Fixed Income/CDS entities and instruments.
Functionalities of the FactEntry App include:
- Tracking of events with custom filters
- Event view with organized details and full notes
- Exporting events to Excel
- Mapping to the ISIN and RED
- Updates twice daily
Watch video — Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Model Events with FactEntry Credit Corporate Actions App
3. ChartIQ App: visualize and chart financial data
Developed and supported by ChartIQ, the ChartIQ App is advancing a new standard in financial charting and data visualization. By pairing bold design with intuitive navigation, ChartIQ gives traders and financial professionals the tools they need to connect with their data in new ways.
With customizable chart styles, 100+ technical indicators and studies, and more than 25 drawing tools, ChartIQ is the complete technical analysis toolkit.
- User-centered design built for traders
- High performance and amazingly smooth interactions
- One-stop shop for charting and technical analysis