Eikon App Studio offers access to apps built by the very best in financial technology, plus the chance for customers and financial data/tech vendors to create their own solutions within Eikon.
Our open platform approach means that we combine Eikon’s existing strengths with innovative solutions from leading third-party app developers.
This results in Eikon users being offered more choice of tools and capabilities to meet their business needs.
Watch video —Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio
This month, we have selected three exciting apps, out of dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of this added choice and functionality.
Newsful: harness the power of news
Watch video — Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio – Harness the Power of News with Newsful App
Developed and supported by Sigma News Ventures, the Newsful app reads the news for you, so you can instantly see what’s driving share price changes and make better decisions.
- Its powerful Natural Language Processing methodology classifies news stories against prices for over 3,000 U.S. stocks.
- It supplies historical and intra-day data on offer.
- It provides charts that are easy to read and drill down on.
- It offers proven predictive analytics.
TAB Dashboards: gain insights from thousands of crowdfunding & P2P platforms
Developed and supported by TAB U.K., the TAB Dashboards app interprets billions of data points from thousands of crowdfunding and P2P platforms globally every day.
This enables users to identify new opportunities and make better decisions in this disruptive asset class.
You can use the app to:
- Discover new market signals derived from new data.
- Discover capital raising and investment opportunities.
- Identify strategic opportunities or threats.
- Conduct due diligence or market analyses.
Volmaster FX: price and simulate FX derivatives quickly and with confidence
Developed and supported by Volmaster BV, the Volmaster FX app is an advanced pricing and simulation tool for FX derivatives, including 2nd gen exotics (TARFs, Faders, etc) all consistently and transparently priced in the compliant and academically-backed SLV (stochastic-local vol) model.
- Price and simulate FX derivatives with the highest compliance and transparency standards.
- Fast and unbiased discovery of fair prices and bid/ask spreads.
- Enjoy advanced stripping and solver capabilities.
We will continue to onboard new partners as we look for ways to meet the unique workflow needs of our users, and also continue our work with Eikon users looking to create their own unique apps within Eikon.
Already an Eikon user? Explore App Studio and trial apps by visiting the App Studio section of the Eikon App Library. Or request a free trial today.