Thomson Reuters allows customers and financial data/technology vendors to create an integrated, end-to-end solution via App Studio in Eikon. They can embed their applications, including content and work flows.
We have selected 3 apps, out of the dozens on the platform, to demonstrate the breadth of added functionality available to Eikon users.
- Oddup: Research startups with comprehensive ratings, current and expected valuations
Developed and supported by Oddup, this app provides comprehensive ratings of startups and lets you compare listed companies to startups.
You can view the startup’s Oddup score and read our analyst’s perspective on the startup’s future valuation and its exit potential.
This can help you make an informed decision on which startup to invest in.
- View the Oddup & Listed company comparison chart to understand the industry and competitive landscape
- Get the Oddup Score and the future valuation to get analyst perspectives on the startup’s expected growth
- See the Oddup View – Buy, Sell, Hold – to help you with your investment decision
Watch video — Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Research Startups with Oddup App
2. Tradesignal: model and backtest your trading ideas
Developed and supported by Tradesignal GmbH, Tradesignal Chart lets you model and backtest your trading ideas to determine performance and stability in differing market conditions.
In real-time environments, where every millisecond counts, Tradesignal Chart allows you to instantly qualify your decisions, irrespective of asset class or sector.
- Create trading systems by combining existing strategy modules or developing new modules with the built-in formula language and then visually backtest to evaluate performance.
- Chart any RIC and overlay hundreds of indicators, studies and tools in any combination. Mix charts of differing periods with exotic chart styles such as Point & Figure, Heikin Ashi and Renko.
- Chart synthetic instruments like spreads, forward curves or any custom formula and use them in place of a RIC.
Watch video — Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Model and Backtest Your Trading Ideas with Tradesignal
3. RiskGrid Lipper Fund: analytics and risk rankings on top Lipper Funds
Developed and supported by RiskGrid Technologies, this app enables viewing risk analytics and compare risk rankings on top Lipper Fund groups based on fund inflows, performance and trading volumes.
You can analyze forward-looking risk analytics such as Value-at-Risk and Stress Tests on these funds with all major risk factors including interest rates, equity indices and foreign exchange rates and compare these risk measures to a benchmark.
You can also compare the risk rankings of the funds based on these forward-looking risk analytics.
Risk rankings based on VaR or Stress Tests including FED stress scenarios can be viewed in a table or graph.
RiskGrid is powered by industry leading analytics from Algorithmics which use forward-looking valuation models on the underlying holdings of the funds and benchmarks to compute risk analytics.
- View institutional risk reports on top Lipper Funds based on fund inflows, performance and trading volumes.
- Compare the risk rankings on top Lipper Funds based on VaR and Stress Tests.
- View forward-looking Stress Test on all major risk factors including interest rates, equity indices, and foreign exchange rates.
- Upload user portfolio holdings and view VaR and Stress Test reports and compare risk reports and performance to benchmarks indices and other Lipper funds.