Eikon App Studio provides users with best-of-breed applications not just from Thomson Reuters, but from third party developers across the world. Here, we showcase three great apps targeting specific, local markets.
- Eikon App Studio can be used to offer highly targeted offerings in specific markets and geographies.
- Thomson Reuters is open to partnering with local providers who fill critical content or workflow gaps for our Eikon users.
- Examples include Indian companies database Wizcorp, Italian bond analysis from Skipper, and UK energy market data from Market VuePoint.
Eikon is the world’s leading financial desktop serving customers across global as well as regional financial centers.
Its coverage of financial markets and instruments is unparalleled, with 175 currencies, 40 million pieces of research, estimates for 22,000 companies and fundamental data for another 55,000 across 167 exchanges in 123 countries.
In addition, Eikon features news from Reuters and its 2,600 journalists covering stories across the globe from 200 bureaux.
Despite the breadth, and significant depth, Eikon still has capability gaps, especially when it comes to more localized needs. This could be a relevant content set, such as local language news or a workflow tool such as a commonly used trading platform.
To fill those gaps, Eikon App Studio gives our local partners and customers the tools and support needed to integrate their own apps in Eikon.
Watch: Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio
In the Eikon App Studio
The following three examples show how Eikon App Studio can be used to offer highly targeted offerings in specific markets and geographies.
- Wizcorp by BlueVine Technologies is a one-stop solution that provides access to a database of 1.6 million + private Indian companies including basic profiles, directors, charges, credit ratings and litigations. The app also includes detailed financials, shareholding patterns, borrowing patterns as well as associated companies. While globally relevant, the data is particularly useful to bankers, asset managers and PE/VC professionals focused on the Indian market.
Watch: Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio: Access Information on Over 1.6M Indian Companies with WIZCORP App
Learn more about the Wizcorp app and start a free trial.
- Skipper by Skipper Informatica provides financial consultants, private bankers and fixed income analysts with analysis on Italian market government and corporate listed bonds. The tool provides recommendations, risk analytics and calculation tools. The app is in Italian, making it particularly easy to use for Italian-speaking Eikon users.
Learn more about the Skipper app and start a free trial.
- Market VuePoint by VuePoint Solutions is a market leader in UK energy balancing and trading decision support. The app provides real-time and historical UK energy market data, decision support tools, charts and displays as well as a configurable rules engine for alerts. The tool is indispensable for UK power market traders and analysts.
Learn more about the Market VuePoint app and start a free trial.
App Studio advantages
Thomson Reuters is open to partnering with local providers who fill critical content or workflow gaps for our Eikon users.
Our partners can take advantage of the large user footprint of Thomson Reuters, while the users themselves benefit from a more integrated solution.
This includes a consistent look and feel across apps, context passing, workspace management, SSO and consistent data.
If you are an Eikon user, contact your account manager about accessing your favorite tool via Eikon. If you are a potential partner, visit the Thomson Reuters Developer Community to learn more.