To mark our annual Compliance and Risk Summit in New York, we’ve ranked the top 50 social influencers in risk, compliance and RegTech in the United States. Find out who makes our #TRRiskUS50 list.
- Through their use of innovative and disruptive media, the names on the #TRRiskUS50 list contribute to the growth and vibrancy of this fast-moving sector.
- The list of social influencers in risk, compliance and RegTech includes business leaders, media professionals, analysts, and practitioners.
- The Thomson Reuters Compliance and Risk Summit on May 31st will focus on the themes: Be Risk Intelligent, Be Risk Agile, Be Risk Ready.
The Thomson Reuters Compliance and Risk Summit in New York on May 31st brings together thought leaders and practitioners from across our compliance and risk communities for a series of interactive discussions on regulatory intelligence, digital identity solutions, risk management and more.
The top 50 of the U.S.’s most influential social media thought leaders and advocates on risk management, compliance and RegTech will also be recognized at the summit.
The hashtag #TRRiskUS50 will be used to promote this distinguished group of social influencers in risk, compliance and RegTech.
This year’s summit will be centered around the three core themes of:
- Be Risk Intelligent: Understand the true nature of financial crime. Find answers to help you fight the increasing sophistication of new financial crime.
- Be Risk Agile: See opportunity where others find uncertainty. Find trusted answers to help you drive innovation and gain competitive advantage.
- Be Risk Ready: Manage the challenges of changing regulations. Find trusted answers to speed your responses to changes in compliance in the regulatory landscape.
The summit features a keynote presentation from Dr. Ayesha Khanna, co-founder and CEO at ADDO AI, who will be offering a glimpse into the future of artificial intelligence and how super intelligence will revolutionize our daily and professional lives.
There’s also a not-to-be missed appearance from Donnie Brasco himself, Joe Pistone, a long-time Special Agent for the FBI and expert on organized crime and money laundering.
In addition, there will be an opportunity to engage in peer networking, share best practice, and gain insight into how others are addressing the challenges and opportunities that finance and risk professionals face every day.
Social influencers in risk
Over the last year, Thomson Reuters has sought to identify the most influential social media thinkers in risk management, compliance and RegTech.
We are now taking this opportunity to announce the launch of our next group of social influencers in risk, alongside previous groups of thinkers we have recognized in the UK, and Canada.
Through their use of innovative and disruptive media, these 50 individuals contribute to the growth and vibrancy of this fast-moving sector.
Their expertise, insight and sharing of up-to-the-minute news serves to advance the conversation and push innovation that much further.
Who makes the #TRRiskUS50?
The list covers a wide range of roles, sectors and skill-sets, and includes business leaders, media professionals, analysts, and practitioners. They are all active on social media and well respected within their field.
Among the leading social influencers in risk, compliance and RegTech is #1 Michael Fisher @Fisher85M — Systems Analyst at Whitcraft Group, Cyber Security Consultant, Technology Evangelist, Thought Leader and Blogger.
How was the list compiled and ranked?
To produce the influencer list, we worked with a team of analysts at Onalytica and OST Marketing, both specialists in social media, to create a list of almost 300 influencers in the sector.
This initial list was based on four key metrics, largely using Twitter data:
Impressions: How many times their posts appeared in social streams.
Relevance: How closely they are associated with an agreed list of keywords.
Resonance: How much their posts are engaged with.
Reach: How many people their posts reach.
The list was then sorted according to Topical Engagement, which is a combination of Relevance (number of on-topic posts) and Resonance (normalized engagement score), and which enabled us to produce our final standings and identify the top 50.
The summit is a complimentary event for Thomson Reuters customers, associates and industry professionals.