Our Sustainability site has had a redesign, with some new features.
- We feature the latest Reuters environmental news from the ticker on our homepage.
- You can stay up to date with our recent posts by signing up to our biweekly newsletter. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and add your email address to our list.
Our aim remains to provide insight on the emerging field of sustainability from experts in Climate, Finance, Energy, Health, Law, Diversity, and Corporate Governance. To achieve this we combine contributions from across Thomson Reuters, and from a valued community of external partners. It is part of our larger commitment to Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion.
Explore the site and take a look at:
- Executive Perspectives features interviews, opinion pieces and case studies from leaders and organizations across sectors on risk and opportunity in sustainable development.
- Youth Perspectives features articles and interviews with young leaders from across the globe, offering space and visibility to share insights, passions and opinions from the leaders of tomorrow.
- Gender Equality is a unique sister site “Leaders of Sustainable Development” focusing on the role Gender Equality (SDG 5) plays in sustainable development, featuring global leaders who are influencers in the space.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report is released semi-annually. It utilizes Thomson Reuters ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) research data and the perspectives of our partners to track global greenhouse gas emissions from the world’s largest non-state actors.