The Sustainable Development Goals: A new tool for putting value on values?
Wednesday 8th November, 9:00 EST / 14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET
- The SDGs are 17 aspirational Global Goals launched in 2015 that are gaining traction amongst investors, companies and policy-makers
- Some of the world’s leading investors have started to allocate capital to the SDGs, recognising a new way to identify and unlock value
- New products such as funds and indices themed around the SDGs are in the pipeline or in development
- The SDGs: a new language you need to learn!
- Xander den Uyl, Board of Trustees, ABP
- Christopher Greenwald, Executive Director, Sustainable and Impact Investing, UBS Asset Management
- Tim Nixon, Head of Sustainability, Thomson Reuters
Moderator: Daniel Brooksbank, Editor, Responsible Investor