Experts from Global Reporting Initiative, StateStreet, Folketrygdfondet and Thomson Reuters will join a webinar, hosted by Responsible Investor, to discuss ESG Data, its evolution and its role in the corporate environment and investment workflow.
Register for free here
About this webinar
It’s time to recognize the ‘elephant in the room’: A corporate, a data provider, an asset owner and an investment manager talk ‘elephants’
Corporate: How is the production of ESG data evolving at the corporate level: what’s required, what’s optional, what’s the quality like and how is it changing?
Thomson Reuters: What data are clients seeking? How ESG data is filtered, aggregated and scored, and based on what standards and definitions. How can data gaps be overcome? Examples of current interesting investment-relevant data.
Asset Owner and Asset Manager: How are portfolio managers translating ESG research data into investment decisions: what’s working and what needs improving?
- Annie Bersagel, Senior Analyst – Responsible Investments, Folketrygdfondet (The Government Pension Fund Norway)
- Rakhi Kumar, Senior Managing Director and Head of ESG Investments and Asset Stewardship, State Street Global Advisors
- Elena Philipova, Global Head of ESG Proposition, Thomson Reuters
- Shivani Rajpal, Director – Services, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Moderator: Carlos Tornero, Senior Reporter, Responsible Investor
Presented by Responsible Investor and Thomson Reuters